Hotel Club Pollentia Introduction
If you're seeking modern comforts along with a friendly atmosphere in a sunny peaceful area, then this impressive, self-contained complex is the place to be. Standing in an enviable location opposite the small C'an Cap de Bon Beach and four kilometres from Puerto Pollensa, the Club Pollentia achieves just the right balance between relaxation and convenience and backs it up with a good choice of on-site amenities, entertainment and sporting facilities. If, for example, you're in the mood for doing very little, there's the choice between the pool or the beach. The former is home to a sunbathing area with sunbeds and parasols, and it would be an easy decision if it wasn't for the fact there's also the gently-shelving sands of the beach, a short stroll away. Either way, you can be active, relaxing, de-stressing or sunbathing in the sun within minutes of leaving the comfort of your bedroom.
Hotel Club Pollentia Facilities
• Standard room in the Maris block for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds
• Sofa bed
• Satellite TV
• Bath, shower and wc
• Ceiling fan
• Balcony or terrace
• Superior Village room available at a supplement for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1child), similar to a Maris room with
• Sofa beds - these rooms are of a 4 star standard
• Steam bath
• 2 Jacuzzis
• Table tennis
• 6 floodlit tennis courts
• Squash court
• 2 volleyball courts
• Sports coaching
• Archery and rifle shooting (over 18 years)
• Golf course 5 kilometres away
• Putting green
• Watersports available from the beach including windsurfing, sailing school, canoes (under separate management)
• Mountain bikes and bicycles available for hire
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive:
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks and drinks available at selected times from bars.
• Drinks: Local wine, beer and soft drinks with meals. Unlimited locally produced alcoholic and soft drinks from selected bars at selected times.
• Activities: 6 tennis courts, floodlit squash court, volleyball, sports court, pentanque area, putting green, table tennis. Archery and rifle-shooting (over 18 years).
• Children: Children's entertainment programme in hotel kids club.
• Entertainment: Day and evening entertainment programme including regular live music and disco.
• Regular entertainment
• Live music
• 2 swimming pools
• Sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor swimming pool
• 2 lounges
• Health club
• Beauty and health centre
• Internet and WiFi access
• Hotel kids’ club (1-12 years)
• Compulsory infant charge for under 2 year olds of approx. 5 euros, payable in resort to cover cots, linen, etc.
• Opposite the beach
• Main resort area: 4 kms
• 508 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Telephone no: 00 34 971 546996
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• 3 restaurants (waiter and buffet-style)
• Pool bar
• 4 bars