BelleVue Aquarius Apartments Introduction
The BelleVue Aquarius is located in the fishing quarter of Puerto del Carmen and just under one kilometre away from the nearest, small sandy cove. The apartments offer comfortable and well-equipped accommodation, whilst the terraced architecture of the offers splendid views over the sea. The complex incorporates steps, which may make the complex unsuitable for guests with walking difficulties. NB. Due to the steep hillside location, the BelleVue Aquarius is not suitable for guests with mobile difficulties.
BelleVue Aquarius Apartments Facilities
• One bedroom apartment for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin room
• Lounge area with double sofa bed
• 2 electric rings
• Electric oven
• Satellite TV (charge)
• Safety deposit box (charge)
• Bath, shower and wc
• Ceiling fan
• Balcony or terrace
• Maid service 5 times a week
• Pool table
• Table tennis
• Sauna and gym (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Drinks: Locally produced wine, beer and soft drinks including juices (excluding fresh fruit juice) from selected bars 10am-11pm. Locally produced wine, water, beer and selected soft drinks during lunch and dinner.
• Activities: Pool table.
• Entertainment: Occasional evening entertainment programme.
• NB. The use of sauna, gym and pool table are not included in the All Inclusive upgrade
• Regular evening entertainment
• Occasional shows
• £ Christmas and New Years Eve gala meals included for Half Board and All Inclusive guests
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds
• Internet and WiFi access
• Section of the main swimming pool
• FREE cots
• Nearest beach: 1 km
• Main resort area: 300 metres
• Nearest supermarket: 200 metres
• 167 apartments
• Child age: 2-11 years (All Inclusive); 2-12 years( Self Catering, Bed & Breakfast and Half Board)
• Official rating: 3 star
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool bar serving snacks
• Lounge bar with TV