Cleopatra Luxury Resort Introduction
The Cleopatra Luxury Resort Collection is located in the splendid and serene area of Nabq Bay along the shores of the Red Sea. The resort is perfect for a quiet relaxing holiday boasting its own private beach and jetty, spacious modern rooms and fashionable surroundings where friendly staff strive to provide exceptional service to ensure all guests have everything they need.
There are plenty of aquatic activities to be found, the hotel has three swimming pools, two children's pools, morning aqua fit, snorkelling and even it's own diving centre. When it is time to relax why not enjoy a drink by the pool or laze on a sun bed on the beach and enjoy a massage?
Food plays an important part of the whole experience and there is a wide choice of cuisine to suit all tastes including an à la carte Italian restaurant, a local fresh seafood restaurant and even an omelette station at breakfast with omelettes made to order. Children are welcome and the resort runs a Kids club plus boasts a playground too.
The hotel stages some entertainment and live performances and nightlife can also be found at nearby Naama Bay where also shops and markets can be found if you fancy a spot of haggling for those souvenirs or trying some local restaurants and bars. Nabq Bay is within easy reach and has shops and supermarkets and some local Egyptian restaurants to experience.
Cleopatra Luxury Resort Facilities
• Standard room for up to 3 consists of
• Double or twin beds
• Shower and wc
• Tea and coffee making facilities
• Mini-bar with complimentary water
• Safety deposit box
• Satellite TV
• Internet access
• Superior Sea View, Deluxe, Deluxe Sea View, Family rooms (3 adults/1 child) and Single rooms are available at a supplement. All inclusive available at a supplement.
• Beach volleyball
• Table tennis
• Snorkelling (lessons for children available)
• Water polo
• Excursions available and bookable with the resort
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive:
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks, afternoon tea and ice cream available at various outlets. Two à la carte meals per person per stay (reservation required)
• Drinks: Unlimited selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including selected cocktails served by the glass during meals and at various outlets between 10am-2am. 2 bottles of water per room, per day (in minibar).
• Live music
• Pool parties
• Live performances
• 3 swimming pools including an infinity pool
• FREE WiFi in lobby area
• Kids Club with fun and educational activities and themes
• Babysitting on request (charged)
• Special childrens section at The Market restaurant supervised by professional nannies
• Resort: 15km (Sharm El Sheikh)
• Airport: 7km
• Child age: 2-11 years
• Official rating: 5 Stars
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Beach terrace serving late riser breakfasts
• The Market terrace restaurant
• Beach Grill restaurant
• Italian à la carte restaurant
• Seafood beach restaurant
• Pool bar
• Piano lounge
• 24-hour room service
• Please note Half Board guests are entitled to:
• Breakfast at the Market terrace restaurant (Main restaurant) from 07:00 until 10:00
• Dinner at the Market terrace restaurant (Main restaurant) from 19:00 until 22:00
• Also Half Board guests can eat in any of the à la carte restaurants (Italian / Sea food) with extra charge however will receive a 20% discount on food only.