Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa Introduction
This wonderful hotel is located in the delightful Tulum area of the Riviera Maya, which is well-known for its Mayan ruins and beautiful beaches. The all inclusive offering at this hotel is very generous - a treat for the gourmet traveller, there is an enviable range of dining options and bars, and the choice of things to do is staggering - from games and activities, watersports, as well as an impressive golf course nearby. Children are catered for with their own section of the pool as well as an extensive kid's club, and for those looking for some pampering, the luxurious spa centre has a wonderful selection of treatment options. This hotel offers the wonderful opportunity be busy during your entire stay, or just simply relax and enjoy the beautiful surroundings.
Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa Facilities
• Deluxe Garden View room for 3 adults/1 child consists of
• King-sized or two double beds
• Cable TV
• DVD / CD player
• Mini-bar with water, beer and soft drinks (restocked daily)
• Safety deposit box
• Wireless internet access
• Iron & ironing board
• Coffee machine
• MP3 player docking station
• Ceiling fan
• Balcony or terrace
• Junior Suite for up to 3 adults/1 child available at a supplement
• "Carretera Federal 387 KM 234,Tulum,Mexico 77780,,."
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with meals in any restaurant. 24-hour room service
• Drinks: Unlimited premium brand alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks served by the glass 10am-1am, minibar in room.
• Energise: Tennis, table tennis, table games, bocce ball, shuffleboard, volleyball, euro-bungee, climbing wall. Watersports including sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, snorkelling, water aerobics, ocean trampoline.
• Entertainment: Theme dinner, weekly beach party, dance lessons.
• Children: Hotel-run kid's club (3-12 years)
• Deep-sea fishing
• PADI approved dive school
• Special Golf Offer: Guests can enjoy one complimentary round per person, per day at the Grand Coral Riviera Maya Golf Course when staying between July 1st, 2012 until April 30, 2013. (additional fees for carts, premium tee times etc apply)
• Guests are able to enjoy up to one round of complimentary greens fees per person, per day as part of their Unlimited-Luxury® experience. Guests must reserve their tee time at least 24 hours in advance with the resort concierge. If guests wish to cancel or reschedule their tee time, they must do so at least 24 hours in advance to avoid a $50 no-show penalty per person. The use of a golf cart is mandatory and will incur an additional charge. Guests will have access to the complimentary on-course food and beverage service provided at The Riviera Maya Golf Club. Tee times are subject to availability and terms and conditions of the offer.
• 2 swimming pools
• Laundry service
• Internet café
• Spa & Fitness Centre
• Separate section of pool
• 431 suites
• Telephone no: 001 52 984 871 3333
Key Facts Notes
• :Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant serving international cuisine
• Italian a la carte restaurant
• Oriental a la carte restaurant
• Mexican a la carte restaurant
• Seaside Grill a la carte restaurant
• French a la carte restaurant (adults only)
• Sushi a la carte restaurant
• (Please note, dress code applies to all a la carte restaurants: Men must wear long trousers) • 7 bars including swim-up pool bar
• 24-hour room service
• Dreams Tulum Resort and Spa
• Spa centre featuring a variety of health and beauty treatments including massage, facial and salon treatments