Hotel Iberostar Bellis Introduction
Overlooking shimmering sand and backing onto an expanse of verdant forest, the luxurious Iberostar Bellis occupies an idyllic location on the outskirts of popular Belek. Contemporary design and stylish furnishings fuse to create a relaxed atmosphere perfect for couples and families looking to unwind in the sun. You'll find a wealth of first-class facilities and activities at your fingertips here, including a generous helping of excellent eateries to cater for every palate. Each beautifully appointed guest room provides comfortable, well-equipped accommodation to ensure you'll get a restful nights sleep.
Hotel Iberostar Bellis Facilities
• Bungalow room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin or double beds
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Bath or shower and wc
• Balcony or terrace
• Hotel rooms with side sea view for up to 3 adults, Family rooms with side sea view for up to 4 adults, Junior suites for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child) and Single rooms with side sea view available at supplement
• Horse riding
• Watersports from beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. 1 à la carte dinner per stay included, subsequent visits charge 5 euros per person. Snacks 12.30pm-3.30pm and 11pm-midnight. Ice-cream 1pm-4.30pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited local alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 9am-2.30am. Tea, coffee and biscuits 5pm-6pm.
• Activities: Gym, aerobics, Turkish bath, sauna, tennis, table tennis, boccia, beach volleyball, aqua aerobics, minigolf.
• Children: Hotel kids' club (4-11 years).
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• 4 swimming pools, 1 with waterslide
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor pool
• Gift shops
• Laundry service
• Internet access
• Separate swimming pool
• Separate indoor pool
• Hotel-run kids' club (4-11 years)
• Junior Club (12-16 years, high season only)
• On the beach
• Main resort area: 3 kms
• 600 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Telephone no: 00 90 242 710 2100
• Official rating: 5 star
Key Facts Notes
• :Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Main restaurant
• 5 à la carte restaurants
• 6 bars
• Hotel Iberostar Bellis