Yel Holiday Resort Introduction
Set in pretty gardens scattered with colourful blooms, the tranquil Yel Holiday Resort is a great choice for families and couples looking to enjoy a spot of relaxation and magnificent mountain views. The hotel boasts a great range of facilities to please all ages and activity levels. Sun worshippers will love the attractive free-form pool with its spacious terrace area, whilst those seeking more activity can indulge in a game of volleyball, basketball or table tennis. Although you're located in the mountains you can take advantage of a free shuttle service to the hotel's own stretch of beach at Olu Deniz.
Yel Holiday Resort Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 3 (max 2 adults/2 children) consists of
• Twin or double beds
• Shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Single rooms also available at a supplement
• Turkish bath
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks 3pm-4.30pm. Afternoon tea, coffee and cookies 4.30pm-5.30pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-11pm.
• Activities: Table tennis, basketball, volleyball, aerobics, aqua aerobics.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment.
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Section of private beach at Olu Deniz
• Internet access
• FREE WiFi access
• Laundry service
• FREE shuttle bus to beach
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel-run kids' club (4-10 years, high season only)
• Nearest beach: 6 kms (Olu Deniz)
• Main resort area: 3 kms (Hisaronu)
• 99 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 3 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool bar
• Lobby bar
• Disco bar
• Snack bar