Passionate about travel and customer service? Come and work with us!
We are looking for a Customer Care Executive to join us for a six month fixed period commencing 1st May 2019. This is an exciting opportunity within the Traveller Services & Customer Care Dept in the Bromley Office. Previous experience in a customer service role is required along with a “can-do” attitude. This role will suit someone who is looking to use their own initiative and enjoys a varied role.
We have an exciting opportunity for an IT professional with Microsoft skills to join a small, but focused, team based in Bromley. As Infrastructure support you will work predominately at 1st and 2nd line levels providing support and expertise to maintain their UK IT infrastructure. As well as providing support you would also have the opportunity to get involved and take ownership of IT Infrastructure projects and deliver solutions.
• Managing the Helpdesk call logging system, Inc. logging, responding, fixing, closing, managing call queues.
• Managing Windows 8.1 / 10, Thin Client and RDS systems
• Managing users in Microsoft Office 356
• Microsoft Active Directory - Security and administration including GPO management
• Email delegation and shared access control
• Remote desktop connection and support
• Support of server and networking hardware issues
• Backup and restore software and processes
If you are interested in any of the roles below please send your CV to email@example.com.