Want to discover the soaring peaks, crystal-clear glaciers, iconic wildlife and spectacular national parks of the Canadian Rockies? Enter our competition and you could experience this breath-taking scenery for yourself. Spot grizzly bears in Banff and Jasper National Parks, wander the pretty green spaces of Victoria and stay overnight in thrilling Vancouver.
To enter, simply register your details below before 30 Sept 2018 and you’ll be in with the chance to win a Heart of the Canadian Rockies holiday for two.
The Canadian Rockies are known for their stunning scenery, rugged mountains, breathtaking glaciers, mighty rivers, and gorgeous national parks. On this Heart of the Canadian Rockies tour, you’ll experience this breathtaking scenery and enjoy thrilling experiences as you stay overnight in Calgary, Banff National Park, Jasper National Park, Kamloops, Victoria, and Vancouver.
Enjoy two nights in Banff National Park, Canada’s oldest national park and gateway to the Canadian Rockies. You’ll also enjoy two nights in Jasper National Park, the largest national park in Canada. Between Banff and Jasper, you’ll enjoy a highlight of this Canadian Rockies tour—a thrilling ride aboard an Ice Explorer, an all-terrain vehicle, on the Columbia Icefield, the largest expanse of ice in the Canadian Rockies. This tour also includes ferry crossings between Vancouver and Victoria as well as sightseeing in Calgary, Vancouver, and Victoria.
1. All entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to employees (or members of their families) of the Cosmos Tours Ltd group of companies.
2. The prize is an 11-day Heart of the Canadian Rockies tour for two people sharing a twin room and must be taken on 23rd May 2019. Full itinerary is available here: https://www.cosmos.co.uk/tours/heart-canadian-rockies/. It includes:
• Return flights from London Gatwick Airport
• Overseas airport transfers
• All local airport taxes/service charges
• Selected meals
• Services of a tour director
• Airport home pick up service within 50 miles of the winner’s home address
• ATOL protection
3. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no equivalent monetary value.
4. One entry per household.
5. No purchase is necessary.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or incomplete.
7. Closing date for the draw is midnight, 30 September 2018. The draw will take place 1 October, and the winner will be notified by 5 October via email or phone.
8. If we are unable to contact the winner by 10 October 2018, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
9. Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to feature this prize draw on other printed or digital material.
10. Winners may be requested to take part in post event publicity.
11. The prize is subject to availability and Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
12. The winner is responsible for checking and complying with the most up-to-date visa, passport and travel regulations and to cover any associated costs.
13. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.