Protect the Unexpected
We've Got Your Back!
They say that travel is the only thing you buy that actually makes you richer! Exploring new places is an investment in yourself, but it's also a financial investment that needs to be protected against the unexpected. Protect yourself and your investment by ensuring that you have comprehensive travel insurance including Covid cover to protect you for all eventualities.
Life Happens. Be Ready!
- You will need adequate coverage if you have to cancel for any reason.
- Ensure you have coverage for vacation interruption when modifying for a covered reason such as Covid-19.
- Ensure you have coverage for lost or damaged baggage.
- Check Coverage for any pre-existing medical conditions.
The Power of Travel Protection.
Adequate and appropriate travel insurance is essential for your protection. Each member of your party must have a valid holiday insurance policy. It is your responsibility to ensure that the insurance cover you purchase is adequate and appropriate for the needs of you and your party but it should at a minimum cover the cost of cancellation of your travel arrangements by you, and assistance (including medical costs and repatriation) in the event of accident or illness overseas, as well as compensating you for permanent injury, death, delays or loss of baggage and personal possessions. We do not check insurance policies. Please read your policy details carefully and take them with you on holiday.
Some examples of cover include the following;
- Provides emergency evacuation and repatriation in the case of a medical emergency or health crisis.
- Protects your investment and removes the worry that something might happen to cancel or postpone your travel plans, including Covid-19.
- Eliminates the worry that your parents or someone in your immediate family who is not travelling becomes ill or injured and needs your return.
- Replaces or repairs lost or damaged luggage.
- Provides medical care if you become ill or injured during your trip. Assists in the replacement of lost critical medication with worldwide travel assistance to replace prescriptions by local pharmacy or special courier
- Refunds for unused land or water travel arrangements when you need to interrupt and/or re-join your trip due to a covered emergency or event.
This is not an exhaustive list and you must check your policy includes cover for your own individual requirements.