Want to experience the Deep South's easy rhythm and laid-back vibe, unhurried approach to life that chimes with its sleepy landscape and fun-loving towns and cities?
To enter, simply register your details below before 28 February 2019 and you’ll be in with the chance to win a Southern Sounds tour for two.
For music lovers, our Southern Sounds tour is a once-in-a-lifetime holiday!
Your tour begins with two overnights in New Orleans and then continues to Tupelo, with visits to Elvis’ Birthplace & Museum. You will also stay three nights in Memphis, where, in addition to guided sightseeing, you will also experience the Stax Museum, dedicated to American Soul music; the Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum, tracing Memphis’ cultural and musical past; and Sun Studio, probably the world’s most famous recording studio.
You’ll also visit Graceland, Elvis’ palatial estate, and walk through the same rooms he did.
In Nashville, where you’ll spend two nights, visit Studio B, Nashville’s oldest surviving recording studio. As one of country music’s most important recording studios, it is a must for any music fan. You’ll also visit the Country Music Hall of Fame, home to Elvis’ “solid-gold” Cadillac, and the world-famous Grand Ole Opry, where you’ll see a show.
1. All entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 or over. Entry is not open to employees (or members of their families) of the Cosmos Tours Ltd group of companies.
2. Competition entrants need to answer a question to enter the competition.
3. The prize is an 9-day Southern Sounds tour for two people sharing a twin room and must be taken on 12 May 2019. Full itinerary is available here https://www.cosmos.co.uk/tours/southern-sounds/. It includes:
• Return flights from London Heathrow Airport
• Overseas airport transfers
• All local airport taxes/service charges
• Selected meals
• Services of a tour director
• ATOL protection
4. The prize does not include private home pick up services, selected meals and visa and passport fees.
5. The prize is not transferable, cannot be exchanged and has no equivalent monetary value.
6. One entry per household.
7. No purchase is necessary.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or incomplete.
9. Closing date for the draw is midnight, 28 February 2019. The draw will take place 1 March, and the winner will be notified by 4 March via email or phone.
10. If we are unable to contact the winner by 10 March 2019, we reserve the right to draw a new winner.
11. Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to feature this prize draw on other printed or digital material.
12. Winners may be requested to take part in post-event publicity.
13. The prize is subject to availability and Cosmos Tours Ltd reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances make this necessary.
14. The winner is responsible for checking and complying with the most up-to-date visa, passport and travel regulations and to cover any associated costs.
15. Entry constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions.