Easy Guide for Travel
We’ll take every step to ensure you and your traveling companions are ready for the journey
- Proof of a full COVID-19 vaccination is currently required for all Cosmos tours and cruises. For details on all Cosmos Health Screening Requirements, Click here and to view our Health and Safety Waiver Click here
- Cosmos is dedicated to giving our guests a safe, stress-free getaway and we’ve established a set of enhanced pre- and on-trip protocols and procedures to ensure health – and happiness – throughout your journey with us. Click here for our on-trip assurance page.
- If COVID-19 testing is required whilst on holiday or for return to the UK, we will help facilitate this testing in accordance with local and airline guidelines.
- Should COVID-19 testing be required to enter your destination this will need to be pre-arranged. Please note that NHS tests cannot be used, so for help to find a local test provider Click here
- Remember you must have comprehensive travel insurance including Covid-19 cover to protect you for all eventualities, to assist you Click here for our travel extras page to guide you.
All countries have differing rules for entry, with a lot now adding specific requirements regarding the timelines of second vaccinations, and some countries that visitors must be boosted before entry. Please ensure you check your country requirements. Remember for all itineraries you need to review each country visited and their requirements.
UK Passengers travelling will need to check:
- Destination Entry Requirements, simply Click here and enter "Where from?" "Where to?" and enter your date range. This will take you to specific information for both your departure destination and for entry to the UK upon your return.
- Alternatively, Click here for the GOV.UK travelling during Coronavirus checker for your destination. You must also check if you need to complete a Passenger Locator Form, or do a PCR test before travel to your destination.
Return to UK
Returning to the UK Requirements:
For any questions regarding your preferred destination and available travel dates, please contact us at 0330 058 8237 or call your travel advisor.